Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why is this so hard?

On a day to day basis, I ALWAYS have plenty to say...trust me...just ask anybody. So then, why do I struggle to get into a groove with this blog? There are certainly things I want to share:

First, I think Steven Slater should get a medal. The JetBlue flight attendant went out in a blaze of glory, and I don't blame him. I've been on a plane with 120 idiots all trying to get off in ten seconds, it's not fun.

Next, I really don't think all that oil in the Gulf mysteriously dissappeared. How do you go from "the end of dozens of species as we know them" to "you know...it doesn't look too bad." BS.

Finally, lately I've been hooked on "American Pickers" on the History Channel. These 2 guys cruise around the country looking for valuable antiques and collectibles in old barns, sheds, houses. They enter some of the scariest places I've seen. Love the show, but really would like to see the outtakes of them running for their lives when some old coot holed up in his little shack pulls a shotgun when they knock on the door. Now THAT'S entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment