Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stepping off the edge...

I've spent nearly 28 years in the radio business...some days I wonder how it got to be that long! And now...by choice... I've stepped off the edge into the wide world of unemployment.
It actually feels a little guilty to choose to get out of radio when so many of you are out of jobs through no fault of your own.
This business can be crazy...and right now is no different. We're changing...it seems more and more each day.
I'm confident that most of us will find ways to adapt, to continue to do great radio, and continue on in the business that we all love so much.
For me, my decision came about when my wife, a Director of Sales accepted a new position in central VA. As we prepare to move our family, I'm energized by the possibilities that await.
If you're out on the edge right now...I hope some of those opportunities and possibilities find you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment